Pages

▼

Thursday, February 2, 2012

"Evil Black Rifles" Spotted at Dick's Sporting Goods

I am as surprised as you are. We all know that they are now a regular feature at Walmart (not associated with Gunmart - we carry lots of ARs), but this was the first that I had seen/heard that Dick's is now carrying them.

Dick's has been carrying the Remington R line of hunting rifles for some time now, but these were honest to goodness black rifles (thats racist!). They had four variants of Bushmasters priced from $700.... but only available with low capacity mags.

Also of note is the fact that they carry the S&W Rimfire "evil black rifle" as well.



*The Brady Bunch is gonna pee themselves over this one... who wants to be the first to tell them? lol

**I think it is hilarious that you can type in "Dicks.com" and it takes you to their site as opposed to what you would think it would be on the Internets.


1 comment:

  1. I needed to buy some CLP. They were the only place in my neck of the woods who had any. Trust me... They were the last place I went.

    ReplyDelete