Pages

▼

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Oh you girls and your silly gun decorating

I dont really know what the hell that is, but it should probably sell pretty good. More to ogle over at Brilliant Backstraps.


3 comments:

  1. No one thinks twice when gentlemen decorate their 1911's with beautiful custom wood grips or elaborate engraved detail. Why should having a backstrap that a woman finds attractive be any different?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not. I have no problems with it. The title was just a tongue in cheek kind of thing.

      I do think it is cute how much girls love it though.

      To each his (or hers) own. Do what ever you want. Its your gun afterall.

      Delete
  2. Oh, it's a backstrap! I thought it was a..., on second thought, nevermind.

    I think it's a great idea and the color choices are much better than Dark Earth and OD green.

    ReplyDelete