Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Guy at MouseGuns.com got a LCP

.... a Rasberry one??? Dude?






December 17, 2010 -- An LCP Raspberry...Yesterday afternoon I traded guns with a friend of mine, and ended up with a Ruger LCP "Raspberry." (Click on the photo to the left for a larger picture.) The raspberry LCP is a limited run of this color for the frame/grip. You either love it or hate it. The color is hard to describe accurately. Ruger calls it raspberry, but you could also call it red, purple or hot pink. Apparently women who want a pink pistol think it is a pink pistol, and "macho men" who only like black run from it feeling sick. From my viewpoint, I simply don't care about the color very much. I wanted a Ruger LCP, and now I have one, and that's all that matters to me. It's LNIB (like new in the box). The former owner only put about a dozen rounds through it; and he included an extra magazine and 50 rounds of hollow-point .380 ammo. I traded him my Smith and Wesson SW40VE. He prefers calibers that start with "four," and I'm a pocket pistol kind of guy, so we are both happy campers. One of these days soon I will do a review and a range report with lots of photos, and post it here on mouseguns.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment