Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Big things are in the works at GunUp...

... But you would know that already if you followed me on Twitter.

Anywho... GunUp.com has some big stuff coming down the pike. They have made the announcement that they are gonna be rounding up a bunch of gun bloggers and sending them to SHOT 2012. They look to have a big presence there next year, and I would look for their site to have some amazing SHOT Show coverage in 2012.

They are also going to be embarking on the first ever Gun Blogger Awards.... Pretty cool. I hope I can win best love scene!

They also have a few more really cool things in the works too, but I am not at liberty to speak of them yet.... Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment