Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Is Julie Galob the next member of GunUp Pro Staff?

Hmmmm... put me down for "Yes".

GunUp.com keeps collecting big names in the gun world like their getting em off eBay or something. I'm gonna keep an eye on this one. I would bet they've got something in store for her. You can go read Julie's Blog here



*BTW - Dan, can you get Jessie Abbate to join the club? I think with her and Julie you might be able to put together a swimsuit calender that would sell like hot cakes!

Update: Looks like I was wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment