Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Gun Blogger Photo Contest

Yep, RTB has laid down the challenge... "Who can take a picture of their laptop in the coolest place" or "Who can gunnie out their desktop the best"

Here is my entry:


Ha!

Nah... Maybe I'll go over to the local Air Force base and see if they will let me sit in the cockpit of one of their jets to do a photo shoot... or maybe I'll lounge on a white sand beach and have an artsy pic showing only my laptop, my Corona, my feet, and the beautiful horizon.

Seriously, I probably wont even bother to enter... me thinks that the creative minds over at My Gun Culture will probably win this contest in a landslide.

No comments:

Post a Comment