Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Monday, June 20, 2011

Chiappa Rhino soon to be torture tested

By Shelley Rae over at Gun Nuts.... no, she is not doing an intentional torture test (damn it!) but she is gonna run it hard and fast like only she can do.

I want to see how well they run, how well they shoot, what kind of competition rig I can put together for one (no, I’m not retiring the M&P, I just have to do that on principle) and how long it will last. I know everyone’s big question is “will it break?” and I want to be the first to know. I want to put together a revolver rig that will make me giggle incessantly every time I look at it.

Awesome! I cant wait to read her write ups on this!