Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Friday, June 24, 2011

Made in Italy... Ooooo, Fancy!

Yep, my Gunnie Award came in from Lucky Gunner yesterday. This thing is pretty darn impressive to say the least. Its a replica 30mm round produced by TechnoFrames. I have mentioned them on the blog here in the past (long before the Gunnie Awards) because of the really awesome gun related stuff they produce. I had not seen any of their items in person before now, and I must say it is awesome. I literally said "Wow" when I first opened it up.


*I uploaded more pics of it that you can view on Facebook