Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Thursday, July 7, 2011

If you're gonna be anti-gun...

... I would think you would want to post a sign that is actually legally binding. I'm talking to you, Chuckie Cheese.

We all know that gun free zones don't do anything to stop crazed lunatics from shooting up the place, and since your signage posted in your store can not legally keep me from carrying my Glock... whats the point? Had your sign been legally binding you would have lost my business. So, I guess it was actually financially beneficial to you to be incompetent. Oh well, its idiots like you that make me glad there are strict requirements for posting those "no guns allowed" signs in my state.

*Oh, and no blood was shed in my armed trip to Chuckie Cheese the other day... But I didnt have to tell you that.