Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Bravo!... Bravo!... Bravo!

Now, this is the best linkity, link, link, link job that I have seen in a good long while. Well done and kudos to you, Sir.

*The Mellow Jihadi is trying to drum up some help from the gun blogging community to help a gun newb out (and I believe a few of you Kalifornistan gun bloggers have a standing offer in place), so go on over there and have a look and help the guy out, please.

I also enjoyed this link dump... and this one.

*Now thats some good bloggin, people.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! I am hoping to save up my pennies to buy a Saiga, like the one on Sons of Guns. . .When I have my little fortune accumulated, I will have to come back and patronize one of your advertisers. . .Great site, by the way!

    ReplyDelete