Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Monday, August 8, 2011

Nope, I didnt make it...

... to the range over the weekend. I really hoped that I would have had a chance but between a cookout with some friends, having to get myself a new cell phone, and some other crazy stuff going on... I just didnt make it. I have really been itching to throw some projectiles down range too. I really think that trigger finger of mine is starting to go through withdraws. All in all it was a great weekend, but life has been crazy lately. I really have to see if I can work in some range time real soon like.... if nothing else, just for therapeutic reasons.