Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Seen around town...

I tried to take a pic of this, but the red light was too short and he got away.... but some dude had a bumper sticker on the back of his car that read:
"Dont blame me, I voted for Kucinich"
Then he also had two other bumper stickers that were satirical political bumper stickers that referenced Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert as running for President. Now, I'm just going out on a limb here, and I have no scientific evidence to back this up... but I am pretty sure that there is a correlation there.

No comments:

Post a Comment