Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Could This be Discovery's Next Gun Show?

Could Natalie from Girls Guide to Guns be the next big thing? I'm thinking that it might certainly be a possibility.


I mentioned the other day on the Social Media Nets that Natalie recently made a cameo appearance on Sons of Guns. She did a great job, and I am sure that the producers took notice of how well she did in front of the cameras. I wasn't totally surprised when I saw the episode. She has done interviews of Stephanie Hayden before, and when I saw the pics she posted of her in their shop I thought that there might be a remote possibility that she might make it onto the show. It was really cool.

If you think about it, she is really the perfect fit for a show about firearms. She is very knowledgeable, she handles firearms very well, she is attractive, and she seems to be very comfortable in front of the cameras. That sounds like a winner to me. If you also throw in the fact that she lives in Kalifornistan, you have yet another very interesting aspect to the show.

Now that she has had some face time with the producers, I really wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she gets an offer. I think it will all just come down to if she wants to go down that road or not. I personally think she would be a great ambassador for gun culture, and it would certainly make for entertaining television.

No comments:

Post a Comment