Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Haus got his hands on the XD Slim .45

Over at Haus of Guns, Eric has a video up from range day and some more great info on (IMO) the biggest thing to come out of SHOT this year. And here is the big kicker:

I will say firing it was a pleasure. Though a lightweight .45 ACP is a bit of a handful regardless of who makes it. Accuracy was good, in fact I was as accurate as I wanted to be depending on my patience. Seeing a .45 in this compact of a package does nothing but make me want one for CCW.
Watching the video, recoil looks very, very controllable.

No comments:

Post a Comment