Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Never to be fired in anger again!

... or atleast not until next season.


Yes, deer season is over, so I spent yesterday packing up all my stuff... I put all my camo away, put my ammo back into the ammo box, took the bi-pod off the rifle, cleaned her up and moved it to the back of the safe.

I had fun. I put some deer meat into the freezer, and had one that got away. I was actually hoping to get in a few more trips right at the end of the season, but I had to battle bronchitis and just couldnt make it out into the field. Can't wait until next year!

*Oh yeah... one thing I noticed this season... 300+ yards is starting to look very blury

No comments:

Post a Comment