Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Same Brain

Apparently The Firearm Blog stole my gripes about that new Ruger SR22 pistol word for word... lol
Whilst I like this pistol, I am slightly disappointed that Ruger did not pattern it 1:1 on the SR9/SR40 pistols. The grip, controls and, of course, the action are not the same the larger centerfire pistols. The 10 round magazine is also disappointing but I fully expect that Ruger will announce a larger capacity magazine later this year. My last complaint is the name. Ruger also has a SR-22 rifle, so googling for "SR-22" will return two years of webpages and videos written about the SR-22 rifle.
Amen! I honestly could not have said it better myself. What is everyone else's opinion on the matter?

Exit Question: Whats a "whilst"?

2 comments:

  1. I agree that it should have been more like the SR series of pistols

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I tried to google the pistol yesterday and it was tough to wade through the stuff about the rifle. It was not a smart move by Ruger IMO

    ReplyDelete