Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Monday, January 16, 2012

Top 25 Reasons Guns Are Better Than Men

As man I take offense at that (its racist or something)..... lol... no I dont.

I have read a good many of the "why guns are better than women" ones, but this is the first male version that I have seen. The whole thing is pretty funny, but this one was my favorite:

On some level, guns and men are the same. A little cleaning and lubrication, a little food or ammo, and they’re pretty satisfied. But a gun is cheaper to feed and clean, and you never have to worry about your gun getting a beer belly.

No comments:

Post a Comment