Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Range Trip

I mentioned last week that I recently got my hands on two new products. Well, I was able to sneak out for a range trip yesterday and put some rounds downrange with each. It had been a little while since I'd been shooting, so it was a lot of fun just to work the trigger.... but it was also nice since I got to give the new Glock and the new optic a work out.

I put about 125 rounds through each (give or take), and performance on both were flawless. Of note was the fact that the trigger pull on the new Glock 26 was just as good right out of the box as my old Glock 26 which has had countless rounds through it. The Bushnell TRS-25 was also a surprise. Had no problems at all running running it on my 5.56 caliber Daniel Defense. It held zero just fine throughout the shooting and even with removing and then replacing it halfway through the session.

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment