Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Monday, March 19, 2012

Out: Tactical Hawaiian Shirts

In: Tactical Fishing Shirts

Yeah, I just picked one up on clearance the other day because I thought it might work out well for a casual (and breathable) concealed carry shirt. I'm gonna try to get me some more in the weeks to come, because it is indeed pretty good. The best part is that they dont make you look like a mall-ninja. In my neck of the woods, you would look like just any other aw-shucks, good 'o boy who loves to go fishing.

Check them out for yourself. I bet you will be pleasantly surprised.

No comments:

Post a Comment