Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Taurus M380

Mouse Guns and Gear has a Review and Range Report:




Overall, I'm really pleased with this revolver.  Being the first acquisition from my 2012 Wish List, this could have gone either of two ways.  The first was that the revolver would be a huge disappointment due to my inability to shoot it with any kind of accuracy and it would end up as trade bait or put away in storage.  The second outcome would be the acquisition of a new pocket gun that I would actually end up adding to the carry rotation.  I can definitely say that the second outcome is reality.  I've actually had the M380 in my pocket since leaving the range this afternoon and it will be in my pocket as often as possible over the next week or so as we get adjusted to each other.

1 comment: