Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Thursday, April 5, 2012

And the Winner is...

... Some guy in Buffalo, NY who wishes to remain anonymous. Thats fine by me. Your Bushenell TRS-25 is on order and should be arriving at your front door in just a few days. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have been enjoying mine.

If you did not win, you can pick one up for yourself right here for only $84.

I also wanted to say thanks to everyone who signed up for the contest. I really appreciate everyone's involvement. Traffic was way up during this, you guys clicked on a bunch of the ads, and more or less the contest pretty much paid for itself. Thats awesome!

Stay tuned... I will try to do something like this again real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment