Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Monday, April 2, 2012

FYI

Gonna be a hectic week for me.

Blogging may be hit or miss, and it may come in spurts. I am not really sure yet. I am gonna try my best to stick to regularly scheduled programing, but please bear with me... I am not really sure yet how this week will unfold. Email responses will also be delayed.

I will definitely be drawing the winner of the Bushnell Micro Red Dot giveaway on Wednesday morning and announcing the winner as soon as they claim their prize, so if you have not signed up yet you better hurry.


2 comments:

  1. The contest brought me here -- but I'm here to stay! This blog is fantastic, I enjoy reading it. Thank you for all of your hard work.

    ReplyDelete