Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

150 more rounds through the new Glock


Yeah, I was able to get some more trigger time with my new carry piece. I put 150 rounds of ball through it without a single problem. I am still only running the #1 magazine... Id really' like to get a few more rounds through that one before I go on to start testing the other two.

I will say that I am really loving the new grip texture on the Gen 4. It a lot less slick than the older generations, and its definitely not as abrasive as the RTF texture. When doing a full mag-dump, I do feel it rub my ring finger but its definitely not something I would classify as uncomfortable.

The large backstrap is also a big plus over the old Gen 3 Glock 26 that I had been carrying. It fills my hand better (I have average size hands, BTW) and it puts my finger much closer to a proper position on the trigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment