Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Buck Taken with a 6.8

Mike over at Tactical Gun Review has a great story (and pics) of the nice buck he took with his AR (his first deer). Neck shot at 70 yards with a 6.8 dropped him like a sack of potatoes. Very nice, Mike. Its a great writeup which encompasses the entire hunt from booking the flight to processing afterwards.


Yes, I will admit that I was Googling a few  6.8 uppers several days before I read this article. I am really interested in a 300 AAC upper as well, but right now I really think that I am leaning more towards the 6.8 for the added distance that you can get out of it. Decisions, decisions, decisions. Anyway, go read Mike's write up. Its a great piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment