Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Blogging about shaving

I mentioned this a Loooooooong time ago, but I just wanted to give an update to this...

I found out a while back that if you dry your razor blades after you use it, a standard disposable razor blade will last you about 6 months. Basically all you have to do is shake the blade off real well and then run a towel over the front and back of the blade. As it turns out, you are throwing out your blades so often because of the rust that dulls the blade not the actual use.

When I last blogged about this I mentioned that I had only used 2 razor blades over the course of 12 months. That was about a year and four months ago. Since then I have used a grand total of three razor blades. Pretty impressive if you ask me. It definitely works. Each blade lasts somewhere between 4-6 months give or take.

No comments:

Post a Comment