Quantcast Gunmart Blog | Dedicated to the discussion of Firearms, Shooting Industry News, Handgun Reviews, Gun Reviews, Rifle Reviews, Tactical Gear, Hunting, Concealed Carry, Self Defense, Politics, and anything else of interest that might come along

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm Addressing the Technical Difficulties

Yes, the blog has been disgustingly slow lately. I have been trying to clean it up today and speed up loading times a bit, but I have come to the conclusion that its probably Blogger not liking me right now.

I'm gonna use this as an excuse to move everything over to Word Press... something that I have actually been wanting to do for a while now. Hopefully it wont take too long, but it will probably take a few days or so depending on how busy I am. I will still be posting from blogger in the meantime, but loading times may continue to be slow, and I probably wont be able to post as much as I like.

Thanks for your patience and understanding... Things will be back to normal soon, dont worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment